Sunday, 26 February 2012

On the final stretch now!

Well, at long last, we're on the final stretch of our decorating.... I'm just itching to be able to get into my little craft room and start 'playing' again!  My OH keeps trying to tell me that painting is being creative, I agree..... but not when it's doing ceilings and walls - lol!  Carpets due to be laid on Thursday so painting got to be finished by then, then just got to put things back to their rightful places (instead of being 'dumped' in my little 'haven'), with luck will be able to spend next weekend with my papers, glue and glitters - Yipee!!!!!!!!

Take care, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again.

Su

Oh yes, today I've just spotted our lilies 'sprouting' at the back corner of the garden and the birds appear to beginning to nest - how weird is our weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment