Monday, 27 February 2012

Ooops! Forgot to say......

Sorry one and all, I meant to say 'Thank You' to everyone who's visited so far and also those who've left comments.  I apologise for not having posted more for you to see; I intend to rectify this as soon as I can access my crafty stash and get back to doing what I really enjoy - crafting!!!

I hope you'll bear with me and call back again to see what I've been busy with, the plan is for  the decorating to be finished this week then I'll be able to lock myself away and create things!  I really can't wait to get busy with my card, glue and glitter - lol!

Thanks again for stopping by, hope you can call back

Su x

4 comments:

  1. NO! I'm leaving and I'm not coming back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, c'mon Lexie, you know you want to come back really!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloomin eck missus, tell him to hurry up and get the job done!!!! we are missing you!!

    ReplyDelete