Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Easter Bonnet

Here's a simple Easter Bonnet that I designed and cut on my Silhouette SD (now you can see I'm nowhere near as talented as the lovely lady whose card design I used as the base for Mother's Day!)  Anyhow I was quite pleased with this as it was made as an 'eleventh hour' entry for a challenge over on the MCS Platinum Forum and I really didn't want to let my friends there down by not entering into the spirit of the challenge.

The base card is a silky finish but I don't remember where it came from (sorry), the bow was tied with help from my bowmaker and I made the flowers using a tonic punch and then edged each petal with Stickles 'Fruit Punch' glitter  - I also put a 'dollop' (technical term - lol!) in the centre of each rose and the leaves are a 'Joy' die run thro' my Cuttlebug .

Once again am now off to feed the family before they fade away!!!

Su x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Su , very pretty colours , love the flowers ..
    Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, it's appreciated!

    ReplyDelete