Tuesday, 3 April 2012

As promised!

A bit of a musical theme intended to be more 'masculine' but in all honesty I think it turned out to be fairly generic - at least it's cheerful in colour!


A simple circle easel card with an actual CD as the base mat, papers etc are all from an MCS disc but I've printed an extra couple of the guitars so I could add a bit of dimension on the front and have glazed the layers with Pinflair Craft Glaze which is so easy to use.  There's a mat of black/grey stripey paper from my stash under the yellow top layer and sentiment strip (my own words which are in black glitter!) as it reminded me a bit of the tracks on a record, if you're old enough (like me) to remember vinyl that is - lol!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again.

Cheers  Su x

6 comments:

  1. How clever Su , its just perfect , and you have given me some ideas for all these old cds i have but dont use anymore .....

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...it's fab Su! Really unusual, you clever thing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - I've still got a fair few old CD's to use up too - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect, Su. Love how it all fits together so well...colours and artwork...perfect match. Well crafted!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again thanks for the lovely comments, they're really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete