Friday, 13 April 2012

At last!

Hi one and all, sorry I didn't manage to post any pics last weekend but here's a couple now..... better late than never (hope you think so too!)

I love 'Egyptian Promise' from Debbi Moore and, as it's coming up to my brother's birthday, I thought I'd use images from the disc for his card....

It's an 8x8" square brown pearlescent card base with a holographic gold mat edged in a very fine gold peeloff  border with the central leopard image decoupaged for interest, gold half beads added  and a matted sentiment to finish.  All the images are taken straight from the disc, but I must admit I used my Silhouette to cut the oval shapes etc - nightmare trying to do them by hand!!
As you can see it's a pop-out aperture inside, again all the papers and images are taken straight from the disc, in fact the 'eyes' are cut from the same background sheet as used on the card front and again my trusty Silhouette SD assisted with the cutting out! The central leopard is actually a 'spinner'  backed with matching paper and a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment in gold.

I'll be back very soon (promise!) with more.....

Thanks for looking, take care and see you soon.

Hugs  Su x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Why don't I have this Debbi Moore cd yet? Is it coming in the latest mag? Think so...hope so...will cry if it doesn't!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Lexie - it is with the latest mag so you should have yours very soon! Makes a change that I'm one up on you - lol!!! x

    ReplyDelete