Sunday, 30 September 2012

Something completely different!

I've dabbled in something I don't normally do... nothing to worry about... it's only making Halloween cards!

We have a friendly challenge on a 'Crazy Craft' site I know and the challenge was Halloween cards - EEEK!!!!  Anyhow I checked thro' all the discs, files etc I have and came up with the following - this one is the 'back up' card in case my original idea for the challenge went horribly wrong!


A 5" square 'twisted' easel card using papers etc from a Crafters Companion 'Download of the Month' (free) from 2009/10... just goes to show if you keep something long enough... lol!  I also found the spider in my stash and then traced over the spiderweb/text with Sakura Clear Glitterpen for a little bit of  'bling'.  Card Candi (Blackjacks set) to finish off!

The web reminds me of when my boys were small and we walked to school each morning, used to pass a patch of bushes that were covered in spiderwebs and they really used to sparkle.... the boys named these bushes "Spider City"... amazing how things come back to mind.....


Righto, off to watch 'Downton Abbey' now but I'll get around to showing you the actual challenge card (which is going to be given to my grandson)  another time.

Take care, stay warm and be happy!

Su xx

No comments:

Post a Comment