Sunday, 7 October 2012

He's quite friendly really!

Hi one and all, well it's about time I showed you my effort for the 'Crazy' Halloween Challenge.... not something I'd usually choose to make but nevertheless I know a grandson who'll love it!!!

Again the papers are from a Crafter's Companion 'Download of the Month' from 2009/10 but the 'pumpkin' face is my own effort and, being a 'canny' crafter you'll see where it came from when you see the inside of the card - lol!

 
'Boo' buttons are from my crafty stash - part of a kit I purchased years ago and of course.... he just had to have 'googly' eyes!!!

The centre of the card is a 'pop out' spinner complete with decoupaged/glittered spider.  I cut him out by hand each individual 'hairy' leg - lol - (miracle that they're all still in tact) and even gave him red glittery eyes - dedication or what?!?

My card didn't win the challenge, but it was good fun coming up with the idea.  Onwards and upwards to next month's challenge!!
 
See you soon, take care and have fun whatever you do!!
 
Su xx
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. lol, now as it has googly eyes su, I think you should send it to Deano! He loves googly eyes! lol, fab card hun, must admit Halloween isnt my sort of thing either, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daren't send it to anyone but my grandson Lou or I'll be in big trouble - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Halloween and making Halloween cards, your creation is just perfect, I love the boggle eyes on the front. Just Frightful!

    ReplyDelete