Sunday, 3 February 2013

Well, a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all.  Sorry it's taken so long to get back to my blog ('life' just got in the way again) but at least I'm back here now!!

I'm really just beginning to find some 'me' time to craft and here's my latest effort, for which I've gone back to 'crafting roots' so to speak...

The cream background card is part embossed with an Embossalicious folder from Crafters Companion and then 'swiped' over with a Versamark pad and sprinkled with holographic embossing powder and heated to highlight the raised areas, with the main focus on the paper lacing and hand cut decoupage (using an ancient image), a peel-off sentiment and satin ribbon to finish.

Have you spotted the deliberate (not) mistake?....  Yes that lovely spring pansy is upside down!  It's now been rectified and faces in the right direction, but I hope you'll excuse me for not taking another photo.

Take care and see you soon
Hugs, Su x

4 comments:

  1. I've made that mistake before on a card. It always cracks me up! Your embossed background is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping in here Denise and it's good to know that I'm not the only one who has 'Australian' flowers - ha ha!

    As for my comment on your card - I only said what I saw - it's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Su and it's lovely to see you back

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw thanks Andrea - it's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete