Sunday, 17 February 2013

Whoopee!

Hi everyone, oh boy did I get a nice suprise today?  Yes, I certainly did!

I discovered my entry ('Wishes Granted' digi image) had been picked as one of the 'Top Three' in the very first 'Lacy Sunshine Challenge' and I'm absolutely, as we sometimes say here in England, 'Gobsmacked'!!!  All the challenge entries were amazing and to have had mine picked out..... well..... Wowee!

Now all I have to do is put my 'Top Three' blinkie where you (and I!) can see it and then get my thinking cap on for Challenge #2  that begins today and runs until 2nd March with the theme of "Favourite Colour Combo", okay you've guessed already there's just got to be purple involved in whatever I choose - lol!

Use the 'I Luv Pickles' Challenge Blog button on the side bar to hop on (oops - pardon the pun!) over and check out the details, T's&C's etc for the challenge then come join us in the fun, you've nothing to lose but a lot to gain!

If you'd like to use one of Heather Valentin's ORIGINAL digis to enter the Lacy Sunshine Challenge #2 but don't have any, then follow the instructions in the challenge details to contact Heather and she will generously supply you with a FREE! digistamp to use, however the image supplied by Heather must be the image used for your challenge entry, but then... there's more good news... this will give you two chances per challenge entry (maximum of three entries per person) so that's a possibility of  up to six - yes, six chances to win the top prize of $30 (or equivalent) to spend in the Lacy Sunshine Shop where Heather's original, cute, funky and fun characters are available from as little as $1 each(retiring digis- but still great artwork!).

C'mon, you know you want to!

Hope I've made things clear, but please check out the 'official' T's&C's on the Challenge Blog just to be certain.

I hope you will join us and, if you do, then good luck may come your way as it has mine...now where did I put my markers??????

Hugs to all

Su x

1 comment:

  1. Well done sweetheart, delighted for you and very well deserved

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete