Monday, 18 March 2013

A Favourite Colour Combo

Hi, well as you'll know from past posts that as well as papercrafting I also like to make jewellery and it's been a while since I made anything 'sparkly' to wear so I've been busy and while trawling 'the net' I also came across BFF - Beading Friends Forever (courtesy of Facebook) so I've signed up as part of the group and received lovely warm welcomes.  BFF have a monthly challenge so as I'm getting into the 'swing' of challenges I thought I'd give it a go!  Their challenge is in two parts - a theme and a tutorial to follow, below is my entry for the 'theme' section - 'favourite colour combination' a necklace, bracelet and earring in a classic combo of silver, grey and charcoal using one of my favourite designs (not my own!).
 Have a pop over and check out the fabulous pieces of jewellery that have been made - I've got a lot to learn!  Here's the link http://beadingfriendsforever.blogspot.co.uk/!

I'll be back shortly with my 'Tutorial' piece so watch this space, 'cos I've been a 'busy beader' over the past weekend!

Hugs  Su x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour combo. I like this design and have made several in different colours and I always get complimented when I wear them. Thank you for joining in with our challenge. x

    ReplyDelete