Monday, 18 March 2013

Double Spiral Bracelet

Well, here I am again just as I said I would be!  I couldn't resist the chance to try out this gorgeous Double Spiral Bracelet and after a few 'false starts' I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out and will definitely be making more of these!

I've used Bordeaux and Soft Pink 4mm Pearls, together with toning Size 11 seed beads and a really 'sparkly' Size 6seed bead for the 'core'.  It's not a difficult technique, just a bit fiddly especially if, like me, you have a tendency to pull things tight!!  Still I got there in the end.... now who's birthday is coming up next?  I think I may have their present ready - lol!  Oh yes, the pretty 'rose' toggle clasp is from my beading stash.

 Again I'd recommend taking a peek at Beading Friends Forever (http://beadingfriendsforever.blogspot.co.uk/) there really are some amazing designs on there!

Take care, 'til next time

Su x

No comments:

Post a Comment