Saturday, 2 March 2013

Pink & Purple - Hannah

Well, you get one and then along comes another almost immediately!!!

Anyone who knows me also knows that I love all shades of purple (hence the blog title) but another favourite is pink, so put the two together and I'm in heaven!


This gorgeous girl is Hannah again by the very talented artist Heather Valentin and, as she's coloured in another of my favourite colour combinations I thought I'd enter her over at the second Lacy Sunshine Challenge too!

Again coloured using Spectrum Noir Pens (colours on the same list as Emily so not to hand at the mo but I'll post them once I find the list) and I used Ivory Flowersoft for her 'furry' waistcoat.

I cut various "Wonky Squares" from Spellbinder dies and twisted these to make the layers and then mounted this onto a 'funky' rainbow mirricard that I'd punched fancy corners using a couple of my favourite punches, sparkled up some paper flowers, and then finished these with Regal Amethyst Card Candi.

Okay, I've got about 15mins to get this entered into Lacy Sunshine's Challenge http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ so please excuse me whilst I dash off to get this done.

Hugs
Su xx

3 comments:

  1. This is fab Su. Lovely colouring and layout and I'm really loving that Flowersoft jacket! Great idea.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a little stunner Su, also used my favourite colours . good luck with the challenge
    jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Su, she is beautifully coloured and I love her furry waistcoat

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete