Sunday, 1 September 2013

It had to be done.....

It was my OH's birthday at the beginning of August and, as he's a keen darts player I couldn't resist but to make him a 'pub' card...

...complete with darts player on the inside, he's concentrating hard on the game - you can tell by his tongue sticking out - lol!

Both digi images were based on an idea by a friend of mine, and coloured using Spectrum Noir Markers from Crafters Companion onto white Super Smooth cardstock - I reckon my tongue was probably sticking out too whilst I concentrated on the colouring.  I cut around the 'pub' to make the base card as I thought it was an interesting shape and it was only whilst I did this that I realised it was a tankard in its own right!  doh!  Anyhow, the card had the desired effect and made my dear OH laugh when he saw it; so all the effort was worthwhile.

Hope you like it and, look forward to catching up again soon.

Su x

2 comments:

  1. Susan this is wonderful, love your colouring and your attention to detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Su, this is a brilliant card, the outside "Pub" is fabulous and your colouring is amazing.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete