Monday, 21 April 2014

Here Come The Girls!

Hi everyone, hoping you're having a lovely Easter weekend!  I said a while ago I was doing something a bit different well, here they are....


I've knitted these for my cousin's beautiful twin granddaughters, who we went to meet yesterday and they are gorgeous - perfectly behaved and didn't even cry when I had a cuddle!

The dolls have taken me a while to do, apart from the amount of work involved, including knitting in 25mtrs of lace I suffer quite badly with neck/arms and shoulders (lose feeling) when I knit, then there was all the sewing up!  Anyhow Sugar Plum and Sally Anne were very much appreciated by the twins' mum, grandma and granddad (unfortunately their daddy had to work so we didn't see him) and hopefully once Emmy and Jessica are old enough they'll love them too.

It made a lovely change to be able to make something pink, lacy and definitely girlie after all the boys....

Enjoy the rest of the Easter break, see you again soon

Su x

1 comment:

  1. They look absolutely fabulous. They are so lucky to be given these.

    ReplyDelete