Tuesday, 12 January 2016

First posting of the year...

Well that's the festivities over for another year, so onwards and upwards to Spring and, hopefully, some sunshine.  Feeling really sorry for all those in the UK who have suffered flooding with all the horrible rainy weather we've had, I really can't recall having had so much rain in all my life!

Anyhow, just before we do move on I have some more of 2015's Christmas cards to show you (sorry I didn't get them posted but our internet has been being upgraded of late and was way too slow to upload pics whilst this happened!)  So here we go...


As you can see these are slightly bigger version (A5) than my previous posting but made using the same cardstock, stamps and embossing powders; then followed a selection of  8"x8" using the same cardstock but using Chloe's 'Merry Christmas' greeting and then her 'Winter Mittens' stamped onto acetate that I glittered from behind, the mitten tops are layered on top after using 'Fluffy Stuff'... love watching this expand as you heat it!  Mounted onto embossed backgrounds (Crafters Companion folders) and came up with these...


Okay, so only one left to show... the card I made for my 'mam' as us northerners call our mothers!  Again an 8"x8" card, same Centura Pearl cardstock (my fav!), Various 'Chloe' stamps and WOW embossing powders and based on an idea from Chloe's Project Book 1.  I decorated the inside of this card to match the outside and, as my mam has sight problems, printed her special verse in a large black plain font so she could read it herself - didn't quite go with the style of the card but her being able to read it was the objective.  Mam loved the card so my work was complete!


So that's definitely Christmas 2015 done and dusted.... have a few more things to show from last year's makes whilst I sort out my tiny craft room, until then take care 

Su xx





No comments:

Post a Comment