Monday, 7 November 2016

Another parchment piece!

Hi everyone, here's another very recent make since getting back into parchment craft.  Thankfully I'd been practising my picot cutting before attempting this one so was very pleased with the way the border turned out!  Love these beautiful Groovi plates from Jayne Nestorenko's fab artwork, stamps are also available in the same designs and I've added these to my ever-growing crafty wishlist.... a lottery win would be very helpful - lol!  I really enjoyed the colouring (Spectrum Noir pencils on the back of the parchment) and then added an inky 'vignette' with distress ink and using Clarity's fab stencil brushes before appropriate layering of embossed/pearlescent cards to finish off.


Hope you like what you see, any comments are always appreciated.  Take care and keep warm Su xx

No comments:

Post a Comment